On Dec 13, 2007, at 2:24 PM, Troy Murray wrote:

> Ehren,
>
> You bring up a point I'm not sure was asked, can SWAP use the
> current MSUNET ID (mk did you ask this, if not your slipping!) so we
> wouldn't have to use a second ID if that system was used?

I didn't ask it in the big group, but I had seen SWAP demo'd before
and asked then.  The answer was "we own the code."  Which I was
comfortable with.  I'd really like whatever we choose to work with our
Shibboleth IdP, and if we select an opensource product, or something
home-rolled, we (currently) have a better shot of making *that* happen.

./mk
--
Matt Kolb  <[log in to unmask]>
Academic Computing & Network Services