Does anyone know where there is info about what is regarded as
"sensitive" data, according to MSU? We have been asked to identify where
we store sensitive data, but I find it difficult to determine what data
is regarded as sensitive. Everyone is very willing to give their
opinions regarding what is sensitive and what is not, but I've not been
able to get the official MSU stance. The one type of data that I've
heard to be acknowledged as sensitive is web logs containing IP
addresses. Is there an official document somewhere that clarifies this
matter?

   Eric Weston, Library Systems