The end user in this case is using POP access to MSU mail via Eudora.

I have successfully set up the Blackberry to use IMAP access via Sprint's Blackberry Internet Access service.

Should I convert her Eudora to use IMAP as well, to ensure mail that is read or deleted from one device shows up as read/deleted on the other?  Or is there a way to do this better using POP?

--
Matthew Farra