I've used DirecWay, customer support is horrible, latency is high,
the only time you really see the speed is in the downloads, other
then that it's nothing like DSL or cable for browsing, more like
twice a model speed, based on my experience.

I've heard WildBlue is better, I've not used it, but I know that
Skype and video conference calls don't work with their service as the
latency is way too high.

-t

--
Troy Murray