Nag-

I watched about an hour long recorded webcast by Microsoft on the up and coming SCVMM part of the System Center family and my first impressions are… WOW!  It is currently RTM and should be out soon…and paired with the updates coming when Windows Server 2008 is released…and then again 120 days after that with the full update to Virtual Server it seems very nice.  We are beginning to think about starting to work towards a production class Virtual environment…currently we use VS2005 for testing but it’s not redundant enough for production with only one server.

I wonder if any of you other MS guys/gals out there have heard about this (if not then you should check it out) and or messed with it at all and am interested to hear some of your impressions.

/Ehren

Ehren J. Benson, MCSE

Windows Systems Administrator

Department of Physics and Astronomy