Nag-

I watched about an hour long recorded webcast by Microsoft on the up and
coming SCVMM part of the System Center family and my first impressions
are... WOW!  It is currently RTM and should be out soon...and paired
with the updates coming when Windows Server 2008 is released...and then
again 120 days after that with the full update to Virtual Server it
seems very nice.  We are beginning to think about starting to work
towards a production class Virtual environment...currently we use VS2005
for testing but it's not redundant enough for production with only one
server.

I wonder if any of you other MS guys/gals out there have heard about
this (if not then you should check it out) and or messed with it at all
and am interested to hear some of your impressions.

/Ehren

Ehren J. Benson, MCSE

Windows Systems Administrator

Department of Physics and Astronomy