Lee,
We have one that you could of course use.

As an FYI to everybody who might not know:  The floppy drive module for the Dell Latitude D-series laptops can be used as an externally connected USB floppy drive.  This is what I actually use on systems that need floppy access temporarily.  There is a mini-usb port on the left side near the back.  Figured I'd mention it, due to how many people on campus use Dell.
--

Stephen Bogdanski
Network Support