Windows Gurus:

I know you can use performance counters in windows server to log
performance data to csv, text files etc, (which are great...if you have
the time to pull the data out yourself...graph it in excel
yourself...etc....not)  however I have been looking for a long time for
a application that will collect this data and also create graphs over
specified intervals automatically...either set or custom.  I am trialing
system center operations manager at the moment to see if that will do
what I want (if anyone uses SSOM for that let me know what you think of
it).

George uses a custom programmed thing to make similar graphs for some of
our linux systems that show 1 min avg, 5 min avg cpu usage over x
timeframe, that's sort of what im looking for...only for windows.

Anyone know of any freebees or other nifty software products that do
such a thing?

Ehren J. Benson, MCSE

Windows Systems Administrator

Department of Physics and Astronomy