Hello

I'm having a weird problem with remote desktop on a new computer.  It's
an Optiplex 745, and what happens is that remote desktop stops answering
after a while, but will always work after a reboot.  I've checked the
following:

1)  No RD or Terminal Services events in the event log besides the
normal the service has started.
2)  Using Windows Firewall, port 3389 open
3)  Remote Desktop enabled and user has permissions to use it (it works
until it stops listening).
4)  All patches and such have been installed.
5)  Freshly formatted machine, no RD problems on other machines.

The same configuration works on a lot of other machines.

Googling isn't very helpful, I get the idea that it either works really
well, or it's a fairly obvious firewall problem when you do have
problems.  The lack of entries in the event log regarding a stoppage is
really not helpful.