Some of you saw the following as quoted in Troy's reply, but to avoid
confusion, here's what he was replying to.  (Listserv ate my posting for an
obscure reason.)  /rich

In ACNS we're glad to see all the enthusiasm coming out of last Friday's IT
Exchange.  A  small team of ACNS staffers already has begun investigating
alternatives such as Wikis to create a collaboration environment for IT
staff at MSU.  The goal is to build a prototype that we can all try.

Troy, would you like to join that team in its investigations?   If any
others would be interested, please send me a private note.

/rich