Colleagues:

We've got  a tablet PC from IBM (Lenovo?) that we've had a great deal of
problems with.  It is more loaded down with apps out of the box than any
PC I've ever seen.  As an experiment I wiped it and loaded XP Pro (not
tablet), as IBM/Lenovo didn't include media with it, just a recovery
image.  Surprise, surprise, it now runs fine.  I'd like to rescue this
expensive toy by doing our own load from scratch, but can't seem to
locate a tablet edition media.  The Computer Store says they don't have
them.  We have a legal license for it (stuck to the bottom, like the
rest), so all I need is media.  Does anyone have media for XP Tablet
edition they care to share?  IBM was not cooperative in this regard.

Thank You!

Brian Hoort

Agricultural Economics Computer Service

Michigan State University