Does anyone have a recommendation for a company that can retrieve data from a damaged hard drive?

                        Michigan State University Go Spartans!!

                        Rachel Rumsey
                        Information Technologist  Michigan State University
                        Department of Physiology
                        2201 BPS
                        East Lansing, MI 48824
                        AIM: rumseyra  tel:
                              fax:  517-355-6475 x1122
                              517-355-5125

            Add me to your address book... Want to always have my latest info?