From: Lounds, Victor [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 1:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] Maybe mail.msu.edu should offer sponsored mail

Interesting...

I know of a school here in michigan that migrated from POP3/IMAP several
years ago to a MS Exchange configuration for their Fac/Staff while the
+27,000 students used a hardware device called Mirapoint.  This split
config seems to work well for them, I wonder if something similar or
better this would work in our enviornment.

http://www.eset.com