On Thursday 27 September 2007 11:12:13 Michael S. Surato wrote:
> This would not happen to be a repair for bad capicitors on GX 270s would
> it? If so, Dell has extended their warranty on these systems once again.

Oh? Do tell!  As I understood it, the agreement was 'till Janurary 30th
2008.  Is that incorrect?

As an aside, have people at MSU encountered that problem?  My spy
inside Dell said that about 9 - 11% of those machines developed
problems because of the capacitor debacle.  None of my 270ish
seems have ever had problems, but a friend who ordered several
elsewhere had gobs of problems.

--STeve Andre'
Political Science