 You will need a oem tabletpc media. I have the same problems here with the
lenovo X60 tablet pc.

Denyson

-----Original Message-----
From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Hoort, Brian
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2007 10:29 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Windows XP Tablet Edition media

Colleagues:

We've got  a tablet PC from IBM (Lenovo?) that we've had a great deal of
problems with.  It is more loaded down with apps out of the box than any PC
I've ever seen.  As an experiment I wiped it and loaded XP Pro (not tablet),
as IBM/Lenovo didn't include media with it, just a recovery image.
Surprise, surprise, it now runs fine.  I'd like to rescue this expensive toy
by doing our own load from scratch, but can't seem to locate a tablet
edition media.  The Computer Store says they don't have them.  We have a
legal license for it (stuck to the bottom, like the rest), so all I need is
media.  Does anyone have media for XP Tablet edition they care to share?
IBM was not cooperative in this regard.

Thank You!

Brian Hoort

Agricultural Economics Computer Service