MSU Webmasters will meet on Thursday, September 27, at 2:00 p.m., until
4:00, in Erickson Kiva.  Refhrehments will be provided.

Topics include:

-- Good Sites Don't Happen by Accident: Better Web Sites Through Research
and Other Best Practices - Christina Tower, University Relations.

-- Writing for the Web: Effective Strategies for the Development and
Management of Your Web Content - Loriane Hodack, University Relations.

-- Top 10 Do's and Don't's in Web Visibility (including review of attendees
sites as requested) - Rich Wiggins, ACNS.

-- Discussion on Content Management Systems - Jim Green, ACNS.

-- Sharing new and updated sites (time permitting) -- all.

We promise a cool meeting; the A/C in the Kiva is repaired.   Anyone at MSU
interested in Web publishing is welcome. We look forward to seeing you next
Thursday.

/rich