From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kwiatkowski, Nicholas
Sent: Saturday, August 25, 2007 10:38 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] Cannot send or reply to e-mail with Outlook Web Access

You will usually see this behavior if the OWA web-services are not sending the correct data, or if the data is being corrupted over the wire.  Nav Coporate 8 does not have any "firewall" features, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Does she have any software firewalls that may be preventing this particular WS not to work?  BlackIce with just the right ruleset is known to do this.  Basically, any software (or hardware) firewall that blocks outgoing communications may cause an issue in this case.  Of course, any obtrusive incoming firewall/anti-virus/anti-malware may do the same.

-Nick Kwiatkowski

 MSU Telecom Systems