Never mind me...
I didn’t finish reading the string!

:D

On 8/23/07 3:00 PM, "Missy Koos" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

We just use WordPress’s Blog part to do our outages and present other information in the pages.
Https://help.ess.msu.edu/wordpress/

We even have a RSS plug-in that consumes the MSU Service Alerts and Spits them back out for us.
The interface is a lot like working in Word and if you already have a layout that you use it is rather simple to convert it  into a theme for use with Wordpress so it gives you a seamless presence.

It allows for Access control so that different users have different levels of access and there are plug-ins that allow further restrict of content editing.

:)
Missy

Missy Koos
Webmistress & Database Developer
*nix Administrator

Vice President for Student Affairs and Services &
Associate Provost for Academic Student Affairs and Multicultural Issues
171 Student Services Building
Michigan State University
Phone: 517.432.7512
http://help.ess.msu.edu/