From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Michael J. Wolthuis
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2007 12:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Clarification

	Maybe I should clarify, I was not so much looking for a webpage
editor WYSIWYG.  I was hoping there was a network inventory/management
more like software that I could make a core router as in emergency
maintainence and it would generate something out to a webpage for our
users to see?

	Does that make more sense?  It is primarily to be used with
network outages/maintainence.

	Mike