From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Michael J. Wolthuis
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2007 11:36 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] network maintainence to webpage?

I was just wondering if anyone had a recommendation for an open source
program that would possibly let anyone in an IT helpdesk environment put
in network outages / network emergency maintainence / network planned
outages / etc into a GUI interface (like MS word, think easy) and then
it will auto publish to a webpage?

I know I could write one easily, but if there is already a canned or
open one out there I would love to know before duplicating the wheel.

Thanks!

Michael Wolthuis