When I went to the licensing seminar in the international center.  They
indicated that an OEM license such as this allows for downgrade rights.

I have XP tablet edition here if you need the media.

-----Original Message-----
From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of John Valenti
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2007 1:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Win XP tablet edition

I messed up and ordered some Thinkpad X61 tablet computers with Vista.
I was just going to reload them with our XP license, then realized I
don't have the tablet edition.

Lenovo says they can't do anything to help me, and I don't see the
tablet edition listed at the MSU computer store.

Any ideas?

Oh, do people think that copy of Vista includes downgrade rights?  I
know we used to be able to run earlier versions of Windows if we had an
XP license (ditto for Office), but I'm not sure if that still holds.