Since it doesn't have a web browser there is no easy way to register with the official campus wireless. So I'm not even trying to use those yet.
(I do have some more complicated methods to use that system, but it isn't that important since it doesn't cover my usual range)

This is with a departmental WiFi AP, that is either open, using a known password, or with the MAC address on an ACL. A laptop seems to work fine using that method, but the T-Mobile phone won't connect.