Hi all,

My Epson Color Stylus 777 inkjet printer has gone to printer heaven
after 6+ years of mostly faithful service.

Unfortunately, I had just purchased a few months ago, before it died, a
batch of ink cartridges for this printer (quantity discount pricing,
free shipping, etc.). Then the printer had the poor taste to up and die
on me while I'm still sitting on a bunch of cartridges for it. Sheesh.

So here's the deal. I have 3 black ink and 3 color ink cartridges for
this printer, yours for the asking. Cartridges are 3rd party
(www.carrotInk.com), but I have had good service from this company and
its cartridges for some years - the cartridges work and have never
caused problems for me (and man, are they ever cheaper than Best Buy,
Office Max, CompUSA, the corner grocery store, etc).

Yours now for the asking! Act now! First come, first serve. No warranty
implied. Buyer beware. Your mileage may vary.

BUT THEY'RE FREE!

First interested party wins. Shoot me an email at

Regards,

John Fishbeck
Physical Plant Computer Systems and Networking Group