From: John Simpkins [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2007 4:26 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] Five more US schools go to GMail for email, apps

http://blogs.cnet.com/8301-13505_1-9768298-16.html

^^This clinches the debate for me.  I think it would be terrifying for
Google to have an irrevocable, unlimited license to the intellectual
property that I transmit and receive over the MSU email system.
Basically, Google would own my research, my ideas, and my personal
commentary.  If this is to be the case, I think MSU should pay me to attend
college.