From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Michael J. Wolthuis
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2007 11:36 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] network maintainence to webpage?

I was just wondering if anyone had a recommendation for an open source program that would possibly let anyone in an IT helpdesk
environment put in network outages / network emergency maintainence / network planned outages / etc into a GUI interface (like MS
word, think easy) and then it will auto publish to a webpage?

I know I could write one easily, but if there is already a canned or open one out there I would love to know before duplicating the
wheel.

Thanks!

Michael Wolthuis