I messed up and ordered some Thinkpad X61 tablet computers with
Vista.  I was just going to reload them with our XP license, then
realized I don't have the tablet edition.

Lenovo says they can't do anything to help me, and I don't see the
tablet edition listed at the MSU computer store.

Any ideas?

Oh, do people think that copy of Vista includes downgrade rights?  I
know we used to be able to run earlier versions of Windows if we had
an XP license (ditto for Office), but I'm not sure if that still holds.