From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Peter J Murray
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2007 11:20 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] cellular coverage on campus

I know that MSU has a contract with Verizon and the coverage is
generally excellent, I'm looking though for people's experiences with
AT&T/Cingular on campus and in the surrounding area.  It's been a while
since we've had this conversation and I'm sure things have changed
considerably. (and no, I wouldn't switch for an iPhone).  If you have
AT&T coverage experience anywhere else in Michigan, I'd like to hear
from you too.