John,

I would assume that anything posted to MSUNAG is fair game for
redistribution to your faculty/staff as you see fit.  I would also
hope that your dean/director/chair would forward such messages on to
faculty/staff, but I know that's too much to hope for in many units.

Doug

--

Doug Nelson, Network Manager		 |  [log in to unmask]
Academic Computing and Network Services	 |  Ph: (517) 353-2980