We have openings in the LCTTP class on Web Visibility this coming Monday at
1:30.   The class explains how to make your Web site good "spider food" for
Google, Yahoo, MSN, and other search engines.  Often we find that people
develop and publish a Web site and later express great surprise when search
engines ignore it.  We explain how to make search engines happy with your
content.

For information or to enroll, please see:

http://train.msu.edu/classinfo/detail.asp?course=35610

MSU Webmasters will meet next week, on Thursday, June 28, at 2:00 pm in
Erickson Kiva.  Refreshments will be supplied.  Anyone involved in
publishing MSU content on the Web is invited to join us and share your
experiences.

/rich