I have been using it for over a year, and I like it quite well.  I
currently back up 3 SUSE Linux servers, two Microsoft 2003 servers (one
with the MS-SQL open files agent), and a handfull of Novell file servers
with it.  Installing the backup management software and the backup
agents on my Linux servers was a breeze, by far the easiest Linux based
install CD I've ever worked with.  It has add-on packages for open file
management during backups, MS-SQL and other database agents, and
supports a fairly large number of operating systems.  AND, it was less
expensive than CA ArcServer, which I had pretty much given up on when I
found Yosemite.  Several people I've recommended it to off campus us it
exclusively for their Linux servers because of ease of installation and
configuration.  If you want more detailed information, or if there are
any specific questions I can answer, please let me know.

John A. Resotko
Head of Systems Administration
Michigan State University College of Law
208 Law College Building
East Lansing, MI  48824-1300
email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: 517-432-6836
Fax: 517-432-6861

Current Chairperson of the
MSU Network Communications Committee

>>> Lee A Duynslager <[log in to unmask]> 6/13/2007 3:32 PM >>>
Anybody out there use or has used Yosemite Backup Server software?

I am considering upgrading to that and any information or enlightening

experience that you might provide would be helpful.

Thanks,

Lee