Yowzers!  After seeing your post I looked around for a listing of
command-line options.  While there are other posts asking for the same
thing with no response, the best I could find was apparently the
developer's blog.  There, he writes "8. Modify the Run textbox to
include the -R command line option. -R all by itself will run all folder
pairs that are active for run all. If you want to run just a single
folder pair, add -R"My Pair" to the end of the command line. Note: there
is a space before the hyphen but not one after the R. If the folder pair
name contains a space, surround it with quotation marks, as the example
above shows. For another example, assume that SyncToy is in the folder
named C:\My Folder and that you want to run a folder pair named "My
folder pair." Enter the command line as follows, including the quotation
marks: "C:\My Folder\SyncToy.exe" -R"My folder pair." Note that there
are two sets of quotation marks in this case: one is around the path to
the SyncToy program file and the other surrounds the folder pair name."

Perhaps that is the only option.  Regardless, thanks for bringing this
to my attention.

Note, however, that robocopy has a mirror option that should suffice
most uses of synctoy, perhaps more easily for scripting use.  It may be
better to setup SyncToy for end-users and stick with RoboCopy for admin
scripting.

These are both very handy tools for we geeks, indeed.

Cheers,

Brian Hoort