Hello.

We have a Windows XP Pro workstation that handles many gig of files every day. This represents a lot of student work. We need to back up the work folder to our SAN every night. Ive been using Karens Replicator which does a fine job but - it runs as a program that the students keep shutting it off.

I need a backup program that will install and run as a service on XP Pro.

Id prefer not to use Fire Daemon to run things.

Free would be best of course, but we can pay for something that would do the job properly.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Don Bosman

Information Technologist

Libraries, Michigan State University