We run our own mail server.   Recently, one user in particular has failed to receive email from a Hotmail and an AOL address.  Both were replies to mail from her, so presumably the addressing was correct.  Logs show lots of other mail from Hotmail and AOL, but nothing from the address of this user's correspondents--no blocks, no refusals, nothing.

Can anyone think of a reason why this might be happening?  It's hard to diagnose a non-event...  I have a vague recollection of AOL having some issue with mail from MSU, but that was a while ago and wasn't with them sending to us, but of us to them.

Anyway, thanks for any ideas.
--

Kim Geiger
Information Technologist