From: MSU Network Administrators Group on behalf of Samone E. Jones
Sent: Fri 5/25/2007 12:45 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Google wants msu.edu? What can they do that we can't...

Sorry if this is redundant, but doing my own research on this Google issue I ran across a YouTube video of Arizona States' head Information Technology Officer.

He's definitely singing Google's praises (the video is posted by Google) but he makes some solid points.

Here's the link if anyone is interested - I found it informative - it's a summary of how Arizona went about it and their perspective of why they switched and

how they feel they benefited- It's only 4 minutes long:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x2fJRW_vvQ

Samone E. Jones
Information Technologists
Family & Consumer Sciences