At the Kellogg Biological Station we have two Bizhub C252 MFPs (color) a,
Bizhub 420, and a Bizhub 360.  The web interface is slightly different for
all three, but I found that I had to set the "email address" in the SMTP
section before our email server would accept messages.  Our server only
relays for local addresses.  I created an email address (actually an Alias
in Imail) on our email server for each printer and used that as the "email
address" in the SMTP section.

 -Stefan
Stefan Ozminski
Computer Services