Recently one of our loaner laptops was damaged and the LCD screen was
broken.  Other than that the computer was in pristine working order and good
enough for a loaner.

New LCD panels could cost anywhere from $350 to $500.

Does anybody have one of these panels or an inspiron 8100 ( or other
computer) I could salvage one of these panels from?

The part number I am looking for is  TX36D98VC1CAD.

I would rather work a deal with somebody from MSU, then get a refurbished
panel from somebody I don't know off of the internet.

Thanks,

Lee