Hello,

We are getting the above error after sysprepping a new image.  Has anyone
else begun experiencing this as of late?

According to my findings on "Google, people are attributing the cause of
this to anything from Media player 11 to recently released security updates.

Can anyone verify that the fix mentioned at the above URL, of doing a
windows repair will resolve this?  All other solutions I'm finding seem
quite painful to say the least, namely the prospect of doing a parallel
install and making all the necessary registry modifications.
Thanks in advance for any thoughts,

Al Puzzuoli
Information Technologist
Resource Center for Persons with Disabilities  517-353-9642 ext. 239 120
Bessey Hall East Lansing, MI  48824-1033 http://www.rcpd.msu.edu