Is anyone else using this combination of software on Windows XP? We're in
the process of replacing Symantec Anti-Virus with NOD32 and just last week
ran into a problem on a single computer where Hummingbird Host Explorer
fails to work after NOD32 was installed. Uninstalling NOD32 and going back
to Symantec fixed the problem.  However, we have installed NOD32 on several
other computers where Host Explorer still works with no problems. Someone in
AIS said she had heard of at least one other person (in ACNS) with this
problem.

--Chris
Chris Wolf
Computer Service Manager
Agricultural Economics        [log in to unmask]
Michigan State University     517 353-5017