These posts seem to be mis-classified as SPAM by mail.msu.edu because of the
use of HTML, anyone else having this problem?

 From one of my faculty:

Checking my SPAM box today, I found a message from AAAs, one announcement
from France of  an HIV workshop, an announcement from the UK of on line Talk
of the month programme that includes by Roger Kornberg and other highly
respected scientists, one from Natural Standard on E coli and Norovirus
outbreaks, as well as an internal MSU seminar reminder...
I called the help line! The only thing we can do is make a list of trusted
addresses in our preference box!!!

IN the meantime, you might like to read your SPAM