Hello NAG
I appreciate the work and service  that our MSU network and email
personnel provide for us.   There is always room for improvement.   The
students do need more disk space in their email accounts.    The danger
of our MSU email data being misused is real and I believe it has
happened to me in spite of MSU's email AUP.    I have sent emails
complaining about MSU problems to MSU administration and have had them
copied (resent as if cc'd by me) to my supervisor.   I know I did not cc
these emails to my supervisior.   I believe this was an attempt to keep
me from complaining about problems that MSU did not want to address.
So do not believe that our own internal MSU email system is beyond being
misused.
Cliff

--
Clifford L. Beckett		office: 517-355-4659
Electronic System Designer        cell: 517-449-8226