Harper, Chris wrote:
> FYI the president just posted on her blog at http://president.msu.edu/
> about emergency response information, which may or may not cover this.

Thanks Chris!  I should've substituted "Executive Management" with "EOC"
globally.  I am familiar with the EOC concept, and, in the event of an
emergency of this magnitude, I am fairly certain they would convene, and
make the necessary decisions surrounding communication, etc.  I
certainly should have thought of that!

The link from the President's blog to the EOC stuff is here:
http://www.police.msu.edu/vinfo.asp

In fact, we have even done some of our own (ACNS) EOC-type drills to
practice in the event of a machine room fire, or the like.

./matt