Here in the Library, we run a MS Exchange Server. One of our staff has
been having an issue with email from a non-MSU sender bouncing. This
appears to happen only with replies from the non-MSU party to our staff
person's email. The error messages indicate that the email is reaching
our exchange server, but time out before our exchange server accepts it.
The sender's email is issued from a qmail MTA on an email server hosted
by GoDaddy.com. We know of no other cases like this. Has anyone
experienced or know of a similar case of qmail and Exchange having a
conflict? Email protocols are not one of my things, so I'm flying blind;
any ideas are appreciated.

              Eric Weston
--
^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V
Eric Weston, M.F.A.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."
                      -- Groucho Marx