I'm gathering info for a survey the CIC sent out about videoconferencing on the member campuses.  They are compiling a directory of conference facilities that are available for use by people at member universities.

I've got the information on the facilities Broadcast Services offers.

Someone told me that the Henry Center offers videoconferencing.  The EDC Web site doesn't offer details, and I'm getting voice mail at their main number this afternoon.  If you've used the Henry Center for a VC event, please let me know.

I'm told that Nursing and Education do a lot of videoconferencing but I'm guessing the uses are internal, such as the distance ed Nursing courses?

Any others?  Any remote MSU locations that make videoconferencing available to the public?  (I've got a query into MSU Extension.)

Thanks,

/rich