We bought 30 Dells in December to upgrade our lab. I was going to use
this site to obtain our free Vista license:

	https://www.dellvistaupgrade.com/default.aspx

Unfortuantely that site only allows doing them one machine at a time.
You have to put in the Dell service tag#, plus enter the Windows XP
COA # twice. And I haven't gotten to the payment stage, I expect they
will want the media, shipping and handling fee repeated for each
license. I asked the Dell rep if there might be a bulk method, his
reply is below.

Has anybody found a better method for this?  Maybe if more people
complain they will improve this, but the deadline (Mar 31) is soon.
-John

PS - and while I'm agitating, do you think Dell uses 8(?) point font
on their service tag labels on purpose?  My aging eyes can just
barely read them, I'm going to have to include a magnifying glass in
my kit.

Begin forwarded message (from Shawn Lucas @ Dell):