Whether I like it or not, I will shortly get stuck administering bunches of
Vista workstations (I just got my first experience today).  Now, I could
spend many hours and days with self-training to figure this all out, but
that would take me away from lots of other critical work, and the process
sure would go smoother if I could just take Vista class at the appropriate
level.  And that level is the problem:  I don't need a user-level class, or
a network administrator class, or a developer class.  I need just a
workstation-administrator class (e.g., dealing with User Access Control,
managing the Start Menu, understanding the latest Microsoft directory
structure, managing the registry, etc.).

So here's my question for you experts:  What would you recommend for
someone who wants to learn just how to administer & manage Vista workstations?

(Oh, and PLEASE don't recommend that I just ditch Microsoft for Linux or
BSD or Mac or the OS du jour, that's just not in my control <g>).

Thanks,
-- David McFarlane, Systems Designer
    Dept. Psychology