From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Mark Szymczak
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 10:09 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] Understanding early DST update for Outlook

And to add even more encouraging words, from the reading and testing
I've done, you have to be an admin to run the Outlook Time Zone Update
Tool. Oh yeah, and you can't use the "runas" command either since it
will try and update the Outlook profile of the user whose credentials
you type in. So, if you try to use the local admin account, it tells you
that the specified user does not have a profile setup, and then the
update tool fails.