$4,000 for a patch???  Maybe I'm just being overly optimistic (or naive), but my plan is simply to run  tzedit.exe on all W2K machines (and a sample of XP computers, just to make sure they've received the recent updates).  My own workstation is still running Windows 2000.  I changed the time zone settings and so far have observed no oddities in the calendaring/time-aware applications I deal with.

Then again, I don't run Exchange or AD, so maybe I'm just not grasping the problem others are concerned about...

Kim Geiger
Broadcasting Services