Without calendaring or other time-sensitive software, it may not be an issue.  Our users are expected to use Outlook to keep in contact, and those users still running W2K workstations do have Exchange, so it’s a problem for us.

From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Wolf, Chris
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2007 4:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] DST 2007 on Windows 2000

As far as I can tell, we have six Windows 2000 computers left, all members of our domain, none using Exchange.  Several of them are rarely used.  My plan was to just have those users set the time manually to the correct time on (or about) March 11 and September 28 each year until we replace the computers (which probably won't be that long). Why wouldn't that work? And even if they don't set it, as long as they aren't using calendar software, how much does it matter if their clock is wrong?