I had an inquiry from a member of our staff today about the MSU ‘Arrow’ font type.  As mentioned on a couple official MSU pages:

“The OFFICIAL UNIVERSITY LOGOTYPE can only be reproduced as featured in the Arrow type font.”

The person making the inquiry mentioned that at one time a few people in our department had the font installed, but we are unable to locate it.  Searches on ‘arrow font’ through search engines are pretty unrewarding, and searching MSU’s site lead me to:

graphics.msu.edu

which mentioned the above statement, had downloadable images of official logos once signed in, however still provided no link or information about the font itself.

Any sources or further information would be appreciated.  Thank you.

- Joe

Joseph M. Deming
Windows System Administrator

MATRIX/H-Net