Yes, we should have a NAG meeting soon (right after break?).

But I would re-frame this topic as "Why would we want to roll out
Vista?".

I spent more time than I planned reading "A Cost Analysis of Windows
Vista Content Protection" last night.
	http://www.cs.auckland.ac.nz/~pgut001/pubs/vista_cost.html
I was horrified to learn the details and it seems clear that
Microsoft doesn't have the customer's interests in mind, but is
really intending to further extend their monopoly.